1. How Personal Data is collected. We collect Personal Data:
1.1. when you interact with the Platform
1.2. when you voluntarily transfer Personal Data to us, by contacting us, for example via a subscription form or email.
1.3. The Platform may be accessed through third party applications and/or other internet assets (“Third Party Applications”). When accessing the Platform through Third Party Applications, that applies are this PP and the privacy statement of the third party.
2. Personal Data collected. Personal Data may include the following examples:
2.1. If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support or otherwise contact us, register to use our Platform, we may require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address or username and password;
2.2. If you make purchases via our Platform, we may require that you provide to us your financial and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number or bank account information or digital wallet information;
2.3. If you order products and/or service from third parties which the Platform, we may ask you to provide a username, a pin code, a telephone number a national ID;
2.4. If you use and interact with our Platform, we automatically collect log files and other information about your device and your usage of our websites through cookies, web beacons or similar technologies (as detailed below), such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses or other identifiers, which may qualify as Personal Data; and
2.5. If you provide to us or to our service providers any Personal Data relating to other individuals, we will keep this data and you represent that you have the authority to do so and permit us to use the Personal Data in accordance with this PP.
3. Data collection purposes. We collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes:
3.1. Providing our Platform: We process your Personal Data to perform our obligations under ToU and/or to provide you with services and/or products;
3.2. Promoting security of our Platform: We process your Personal Data by tracking use of our Platform, verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity and enforcing our terms and policies, protecting our legitimate interest in promoting the safety, security and integrity of the systems and in protecting our rights and the rights of others;
3.3. Managing user registrations: If you have registered for an account with us, we process your Personal Data by managing your user account for the purpose of performing our contract with you according to applicable terms of service;
3.4. Managing payments: If you have provided financial information to us, we process your Personal Data to verify that information and to collect payments to the extent that doing so is necessary to complete a transaction and perform our contract with you;
3.5. Developing and improving our Platform, products and services: We process your Personal Data to analyze trends and to track your usage of our Platform for our legitimate interest in developing and improving our Platform, products and services;
3.6. Sending communications: We will process your Personal Data to send you information as required in accordance with our services;
3.7. Complying with legal obligations: We process your Personal Data when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws or when protecting our rights under such applicable laws.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any Personal Data, Note that is you fail to provide us with Personal Data by as required by law, or under a contract we have entered into (such as the ToU) or as provided hereunder, in a timely, true and complete manner, we may not be able to perform our contract with you.
4. Sharing Personal Data. We may share your Personal Data as follows:
4.1. With our service providers, who provide services such as banks, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies, IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, digital payment processors, research and analytics, marketing and customer support data enrichment.
4.2. With Third Party Application owners and/or operators to conduct our engagement with them.
4.3. With affiliates within the Company’s corporate group, including in cases such sharing is required to comply with our contractual obligations; and
4.4. If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other corporate change, or sell the Platform (or any part thereof) or business unit, or if all or a portion of our business, assets or stock are acquired by third party, with such third party.
4.5. With third parties who help us achieve the aforesaid purposes.
5. Company is the owner of any data that may be collected in connection with you engagement with the Company (including under the General Provisions and Conditions as a NFrnds Wholesaler, any registration form, work order etc.) and the services (the “Raw Data”). In case all right title and interest may not vest in the Company, you hereby grant the Company (and/or any third party designated by the Company) a perpetual, free (including royalty free), transferable, sublicensable right to use the Raw Data, for any purpose permitted under applicable law (including for the purposes, set forth in this PP, as may be updated from time to time. It is clarified that the Company may at its discretion transfer the Raw Data to any third party, use and/or have any third party use such Raw Data for any purpose and that you shall not be entitled to any consideration or any other right in connection with such use, the Raw Data itself or any derivative or product connected thereto or deriving therefrom.
6. International transfer of your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the cloud in various geographic locations and by our affiliates in other countries where we operate.
7. Children. This Platform is not directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children (under 18). If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us.
8. Data retention. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
9. Security. We have taken what we consider to be appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your Personal Data. However we cannot and do not warrant that our security measures cannot be breached and/or that you Personal Data will not be otherwise accessed and/or used by a third party.
10.1. The PP is governed by the terms of the ToU (especially the limitation of liability, changes, law and venue.
10.2. We reserve the right to further use any data and/or information (which is not Personal Data) we collect and/or obtain, for additional uses except as provided herein.
This PP may be amended from time to time according to the Company’s discretion and such amendments shall be posted in the Company’s privacy page www.andfrnds.com/privacy/Philippines or otherwise brought to your attention. Any amendment shall be in force with immediate effect.